- 1 The 4 Best Printers for Infrequent Use of 2019
Last Updated on
If you always find the need to provide documents for your work or maybe for school, it is best that you invest in a good printer. You don’t have to buy something that’s too fancy.
Since you really won’t be using it regularly, you can opt to buy the best printer for infrequent use. This article will help you find the right printer for you. Hopefully, after reading it, you can make a decision on which printer to buy.
The 4 Best Printers for Infrequent Use of 2019
One thing about printers is, it shouldn’t matter how often you use them. They should work fine every time you want to use them.
The HL-L2350DW from Brother does exactly just that. This monochrome laser printer will print high-quality documents regardless of how many times you’ve used it.
This lean, mean printing machine might be an entry-level printer, but for someone who really doesn’t find the need to print frequently, this printer will be more than what you will need. That’s how good it is.
The main appeal of the Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer is its portability, plus its affordability. It has a dimension of 7.2 by 14 by 14.2 inches and only weighs 15.9 lbs. So, not only will you be able to move it around, but it is also a great space saver.
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the...
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY Packed with new features, the HL L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is...
- FASTER, HIGH QUALITY PRINTS This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper...
- DUPLEX PRINTING Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two sided) printing. Using...
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit...
The Dell E310DW Wireless Monochrome Printer is another solid printer that doesn’t need to be used frequently in order to provide great print quality.
Aside from that, this printer also prints documents relatively quickly at 27 pages per minute. It also has automatic two-sided printing which will also save time.
Another selling point for the Dell E310DW Wireless Monochrome Printer is its capability to support mobile printing. With the age of mobile devices, it has become increasingly important to have a printer that will be able to print documents from a mobile device.
It’s a bit heavier than Brother printer above but is almost identical in size. All in all, its balance of speed, paper handling, connection choices, price, and mobile printing support is what makes this printer an attractive choice.
- Print up to 27 pages per minute (ppm), and save time with automatic two-sided printing.
- The optional high-yield toner cartridge prints up to 2, 600 pages, and the single fuser unit is...
- Dell printer hub integrates printer essentials and cloud connectivity for easy document management...
Billed as an all in one printer, the DeskJet 3755 is actually a compact printer that stands because it is built to be easy to move. In other words, it is portable.
It may not be the best home printer, but it is one of the best in the field of infrequent use. Here’s why. The DeskJet 3755 is designed to fit specific consumers, particularly millennials.
These section of the market are always looking to print out photos from mobile devices. This printer will be able to do that with shining colors.
It has a dimension of 5.6 by 15.9 by 7 inches when it is closed and 10.4 by 15.9 by 17.8 inches when you extend the tray.
To top that off, it only weighs 5.1 lbs. Now, do you see the appeal of this printer? It is very small and very light, making it an ideal printer for someone who is always on the move.
This printer also has a unique feature called a scan beam. The scan beam is a bowed piece of plastic that horizontally spans the top of the printer. What it does is you scan a page by slipping it under the beam.
It is fed through and will emerge on the other side. All in all, its small size, bargain price, and stylish design is what makes it very appealing.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 4 MONTHS OF INK FREE, when you sign up HP Instant Ink service during printer...
- Main functions of this HP color compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, Instant Ink ready...
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app,...
- Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life; get the vibrant blue...
- Any room, any spot this ultra compact all in 1 is designed to fit where you need it
Last on our list is another masterpiece from Brother. The Brother HL3140CW is actually Brother’s smallest color LED printer.
But even though it is small, it is actually a great budget color laser printer for your home or business office. A testament to its quality is its longevity in the market. This printer was released in 2013 and is still in high demand today.
What’s great about this printer is that you can print documents from your mobile device using Apple Air Print or Google Cloud Print services if you are using Android devices.
All you need to do is make sure that the printer is also connected to the same wireless network as your mobile device. The graphics quality is of this printer is also what you would expect from a laser or LED printer.
This makes it more than good enough for any office needs. Overall, the main appeal of this printer is fast speed and reasonably good paper handling.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically...
- Blazing fast color/black printing - up to 19ppm. Unit Dimensions (WxDxH) : 16.1 x 18.3 x 9.4 inches
- High-impact business printing, at up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray, adjustable for letter or legal
- Mobile Device Printing via: AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi Direct
These four printers are the ideal choices for people who don’t really frequently require printing. The reason why they are preferred over the others is that they are all designed to be space-saving printers.
Furthermore, these 4 best printer for infrequent use is all relatively budget-friendly. This is a very important quality. That’s because if you don’t really have the need to frequently print documents and/or photos, then you don’t need to spend too much for a printer that you won’t really regularly use.
So, in conclusion, the printer is you need is a serviceable printer that prints relatively quickly at good quality and will not take up a lot of space in your desk or even storage area. These four printers were basically built for those qualities.
You might be interested in: